Bankruptcy is a legal process which provides a debtor who is unable to meet his or her financial commitments with a process for eliminating their debts in an orderly manner.
A bankruptcy in Canada can only be filed through a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, an individual licensed by the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) to administer the bankruptcy process.
Why Choose A. Farber & Partners?
- 30 offices across Ontario (there's one near you!)
- More than 34 years of insolvency experience
- Convenient meeting times and hours (and all meetings are confidential)
- FREE face-to-face consultation with a trained debt administrator or Trustee
- A complete review of your financial situation
- Reasonable solutions to your debt problems