Consumer Proposal Trustee
A consumer proposal is a formal agremeent between you and your creditors in which you make an offer to settle your debts for an amount which is less than the total amount owing.
This can result in as much as a 70% reduction in the amount you owe. More importantly it allows you to keep your assets, your car and your house.
Why Choose A. Farber & Partners?
- 30 offices across Ontario (there's one near you!)
- More than 34 years of insolvency experience
- Convenient meeting times and hours (and all meetings are confidential)
- FREE face-to-face consultation with a trained debt administrator or Trustee
- A complete review of your financial situation
- Reasonable solutions to your debt problems