What are the warning signs that someone could end up in financial trouble?
There are a number of warning signings, including:
- Using credit to pay for other credit
- Using credit to pay for most purchases
- Spending more than you make
- Having no budget
- Missing bill payments or continually making minimum payments
- Having little or no savings
- Receiving phone calls or letters from creditors
I have been working with Adam Agulnik of A. Farber and Adam has been helping me try to figure out what the best financial move would be for me. I cannot say enough about how helpful, knowledgeable and supportive Adam has been. If anyone I know needed similar advice I would recommend Adam and A. Farber & Partners instantly.