Joint Managing Partner, CPA, CA, CIRP, LIT
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa, 1971
- Chartered Accountant (CA), South African Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1974
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1977
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP), Canada, 1979
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee, Canada, 1982
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, 2012
Alan Farber Profile
Alan Farber is the founder and Joint Managing Partner of Farber.
Since 1979, Alan Farber has been a driving force in transforming the firm into one of the leading independent providers of financial advisory services in Canada.
Alan Farber has assembled a dynamic group of people at Farber who deliver exceptional results, provide responsive client service, and offer innovative, practical insight. He has built and led the firm through hard work and by exceeding client
Alan’s insolvency practice focuses on corporate insolvency, restructuring, and distressed financial advisory services. His commitment to responsive, practical results helps corporations, lenders, executives and their advisors resolve their issues.
Over the years, Alan Farber has earned a tremendous reputation for his creativity, energy, and adherence to the highest professional standards. He has applied his considerable expertise to numerous insolvency and restructuring engagements in virtually every sector of the economy.
Alan Farber is passionate not only about