Book your free consultation.
You don’t have to be embarrassed about your debt. Just by getting to this page, you’ve taken a huge step towards regaining control of your debt. At Farber, we’re here to make sure the next steps toward reducing debt are straightforward, judgement free, and will save you money.
Fill out the form above and book your completely free, no-commitment consultation today to learn more!
Debt doesn’t come with instructions. That’s where we come in.
Are you in trouble with debt or do you have a manageable amount? Most people have some debt, usually in the form of a mortgage or a car loan or a line of credit. But how do you know when it’s too much?
There is no easy answer that works for everyone. However, here are a few ways to tell if you have too much debt.
- You are unable to pay your monthly expenses without using a credit card or line of credit
- You’re only making the minimum payments on your debt
- You’re receiving calls from creditors
- You’ve missed payments
- You’re not sure how much debt you have
- You regularly use overdraft protection on your bank account
- You’re feeling stressed or worried about your debt
- You hide your debt or your spending from friends and family
These are just some of the warning signs. Each person is different, and every situation is unique. However, if you are struggling with debt, you can book a free consultation with our team to learn more about your options. Because you do have options.
A Consumer Proposal is a formal agreement between you and your creditors that is submitted on your behalf by us, a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. Consumer Proposals allow you to consolidate your debt into one payment and greatly reduce the total amount you would need to repay. You keep your assets and get out of debt quicker.