Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Your position with our firm will be a Customer Service Administrator. You will be based at our North York office.
You will report directly to a Debt Solutions Manager; your primary responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Accurate file input of pertinent information into Ascend (our internal software)
- Confirmation and scheduling of appointments
- Review file for completeness and follow up on outstanding documents
- Follow up and liaise with debtors, creditors and referral sources
- Assisting debtors and referral sources in completing tasks in preparation for insolvency filings
- Printing documents and preparing files
- Liaison with admin and banking teams re: outstanding issue on files
- Help with Creditor meetings with negotiations and preparing minutes for the meeting
- Familiarity with different functions and aspects of team members to help navigate and
respond to administrative questions of current clients
- When licensed to do so, performing BIA Counselling as required
- Other duties as may be required
- College diploma (or 3 years of experience in a similar work environment)
- 3 years of experience in administration/clerical role
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Business Acumen
- Organizational skills to organize workload
- Computer skills to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Analytical skills to analyse account activities
- Written communication, spelling, grammar and proofreading/editing skills to compose letters, memos, etc.
- Good communication skills to speak effectively with clients, staff and other third parties
- Interpersonal skills to deal with team members, staff and clients
- Able to learn other computer software quickly (Ascend and Momentuum)
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume directly to the Human Resources Department, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Or fax to: 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e mail message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or
- plain text
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.