This Position Has Been Filled.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders, and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of the business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
We are looking for a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to join Farber’s Consumer Division in British Columbia. Your primary responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Initial point of contact for clients, assessing their needs and directing them to the appropriate resource
- Receive and manage all incoming calls and transfer calls to appropriate staff member
- Confirmation and scheduling of appointments and meetings
- Process incoming documents and correspondence
- Accurate file input of pertinent information into Ascend (in-house database system)
- Printing documents and preparing files
- Bank deposits
- Following-up with debtors on missed payments and
- Other duties as may be required.
- 3 years working in an administration/clerical role in a customer-centric professional organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to write and express yourself verbally
- Oral and written skills in Tagalog
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
- High School Diploma
- College Diploma in Office Administration or legal / accounting background would be an asset
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to the Human Resources Department, email@example.com Or fax
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.