This Position Has Been Filled.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
For more information, please visit: www.afarber.com
Is Debt Consolidation The Right Option?
Get a Free, No Obligation Consultation
Have Questions About Filing Bankruptcy
Get Free, No Obligation Consultation
See How A Consumer Proposal Can Help Reduce Your Debt
Get Free, No Obligation Consultation
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and client service orientated Senior Facilities Coordinator to join our Sheppard office. Working with the Facilities Manager, the Senior Facilities Coordinator will be responsible to participate at a high level in the co-ordination, reconfiguration and set up of new office locations and maintaining our 50+ office locations.
- Responsible for closely liaising with all trades, external contractors or consultants, and other personnel as needed, as well as being on-site to supervise the moves
- Assist in the research of new locations with some travel required
- Using our Facilities Ticketing System, work with the Facilities Office Coordinator to collectively expedite services to address building maintenance issues for our 50+ locations as required (i.e., lighting, heating, ac, cleaning, freight elevator booking for shipping / receiving after hours, washroom supplies and functionality).
- Source out suppliers and obtain price quotes and delivery information for approval.
- Work as part of the Facilities team to support and oversee certain aspects of our internal events planning and execution (Our Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative-Kids Help Phone, Farber Fun Day, Year End Dinner, and other Marketing-related social initiatives). This includes gathering information to achieve quality event productions, coordinating event RSVPs, party favours, signage, nametags, organizing social
committee calendar of events, and overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
- Maintaining Location Status Reports and Lease Action Dates, ensuring proper insurance coverage and regulatory body compliance
- Work with Facilities Office Coordinator to order corporate Year end gift baskets
- Staff notifications and reminders regarding facilities updates
- Coordinate key senior management internal and external meetings, including venue, audio visual and catering
- Participate on health and safety committee (certified)
- Other administrative duties and ad hoc projects will be required
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Minimum of 3-4 years of previous Building Facilities/Office Administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills and capacity to take directions
- Ability to manage and lead change and escalate issues as required
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and possessing an above average ability in prioritizing and multi-tasking
- A high degree of MS Office proficiency and under minimal supervision, performs effectively within the guidelines
- Ability to work independently and effectively as an individual contributor or team participant
- Ability to leverage organizational skills, problem-solving, and creative thinking to manage day-to-day facilities issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to all our satellite offices as required
To apply directly for this position please e mail your resume directly to Human Resources, email@example.com. Or fax to: 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e mail message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.