Your Options to Become Debt FreeIf you’re struggling with debt, we can help you break the cycle debt and live debt free. The government allows you a fresh start, as government licensed insolvency trustees we can reduce your debt by up to 80% through the following options.
Consumer ProposalA consumer proposal is a formal agreement between you and your creditors that is submitted on your behalf by a Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT). It includes an offer to your creditors to settle your debt for an amount that is normally less than the total amount owing. This can result in as much as an 80% debt reduction. Most importantly, it allows you to retain assets, such as your car, home and RRSPs. Once a proposal is in place, it legally stops wage garnishments, interest charges and creditor calls. A consumer proposal allows you to get out of debt faster and easier, compared to other debt relief solutions, and it can be paid down in less than 5 years, if you can do so.
BankruptcyBankruptcy is a legal process which provides a debtor, who is unable to meet their financial commitments to their unsecured creditors, with a process for eliminating their debts in an orderly manner. It allows a fresh start when other options aren’t viable. Depending on your income, the process can take as little as 9 months to eliminate your debt. Bankruptcy is a government regulated process that can only be administered by a Licensed Insolvency Trustee. Once a bankruptcy is in place, it legally stops wage garnishments, interest charges and creditor calls.
Why work with Farber
- We are Federally licensed insolvency trustees
- Over 40 years, we’ve helped over 100,000 Canadians become debt free.
- With 70 convenient locations across Canada we are one of the largest and most respected trustees
- We speak your language, from English, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Punjabi, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil, Guajarati, Polish, Serbian, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Greek, Romanian, Tagalog, Hebrew and Yiddish to name a few.
- We understand what you are going through. We truly care, and we listen with out judgment.
- We take the time to explain all your options.
- 4.9 customer rating on TrustPilot.
- Five times consumer choice award winner.
- Convenient working hours with early and late appointments.
To see if you qualify, fill out the form or call us to book a Free confidential consultation.