Terms & Conditions For Facebook Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter at https://www.facebook.com/afarberandpartners/and who are 18years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of
Canada,and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of A. Farber and Partners, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of A. Farber and Partners as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 3,
and ending December 10, 2018, 2018 /et. All online entries must be received by December 10, 2018, 11:59pm /et. 11:59pm
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the A Farber and Partners Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/afarberandpartners/) and commenting on the applicable content post as requested. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified in the post, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of A. Farber and Partners. You must provide the information requested in the post. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of A. Farber and Partners.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of three Visa Amazon gift cards valued at $25 CAD each. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by A. Farber and Partners. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at A. Farber and Partners’ discretion. Three unique winners will be chosen. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all
prize-relatedexpenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prizeor transfer/assignment of prizeto others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for A. Farber and Partners to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation,unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Representatives from A. Farber and Partners will select three entries that are deemed to be the best by the selection committee. These winners will
announcedon https://www.facebook.com/afarberandpartners/. One winner will be announced on WednesdayDecember 5th, one will be announced on FridayDecember 7th, and one will be announced on TuesdayDecember 11th. Winners will be chosen from all eligible entries posted at the time of selection.
Winners will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winners. A. Farber and Partners shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT A. FARBER AND
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, you understand and agree that A. Farber and Partners, anyone acting on behalf of A. Farber and Partners, and A. Farber and Partners’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of A. Farber and Partners. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute
infringementof any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless A. Farber and Partners from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which A. Farber and Partners may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arisingout of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: A. Farber and Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond A. Farber and Partners’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, A. Farber and Partners may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by A. Farber and Partners. A. Farber and Partners reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. A. Farber and Partners has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, A. Farber and Partners reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless A. Farber and Partners and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [your state/province] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall
participantbe permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, please contact A Farber and Partners at https://www.afarber.com/contact-afarber-partners-company
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is A. Farber and Partners.
- The Campaign hosted by A. Farber and Partners is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering this content here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.