Reduce Debt by up to 80%
Debts we can help you eliminate
How we eliminate your debt
A Consumer Proposal (applicable in Ontario and all other Canadian provinces) is a formal agreement between you and your creditors. It includes an offer to your creditors to settle your debt for an amount that is less than the total amount owing. A consumer proposal can result in as much as an 80% debt reduction. More importantly, it allows you to keep your assets, your car and your house. Read more about Consumer Proposals Benefits.
Other debt relief options
You want to make sure you’re choosing an option that will completely eliminate your debt, not just repackage it. A Farber professional can explain all debt relief options to you, so you understand how they work, how long they take, what they cost and if they will eliminate your debt.
How you benefit
- Write-off up to 80% of the debts you can’t afford.
- Make your monthly payments more manageable
- Stop interest and penalties
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop collection calls
- Unfreeze your bank account
- Reduces your financial stress
- Help you rebuild credit for the future
Why choose us?
- Licensed by the federal government to provide formal debt solutions to eliminate debts you can’t afford
- We genuinely care and understand the stress you are going through
- We’ve helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt
- Over 70 convenient locations
- Over 40 years of experience
- Recognized for Customer Service:
✭✭✭✭✭ 4.9 Trustpilot customer rating
Six-time Consumer Choice Award winner (2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020)
Helpful Tips to Manage Your Finances
How to Fix Money Mistakes Many people worry about making money mistakes and this makes sense. After all, you work hard for your money and you don’t want an error to cost you financially and set you back. It can feel awful to make a mistake or end up in a bad...
Tips to Help You Save Money It can sometimes feel impossible to save money these days. Bills keep coming, expenses keep increasing, and paying off debts tend to take up a lot of your monthly income. However, there are still many ways to save money that you may not...
How to Talk to Your Children About Money Learning about money, saving, and budgeting are life skills that everyone should know. This learning can start in childhood. In fact, talking to kids about money from an early age is important and it can be the first step...