Reduce Debt by up to 80%
Debts we can help you eliminate
How we eliminate your debt
A Consumer Proposal (applicable in Ontario and all other Canadian provinces) is a formal agreement between you and your creditors. It includes an offer to your creditors to settle your debt for an amount that is less than the total amount owing. A consumer proposal can result in as much as an 80% debt reduction. More importantly, it allows you to keep your assets, your car and your house. Read more about Consumer Proposals Benefits.
Other debt relief options
You want to make sure you’re choosing an option that will completely eliminate your debt, not just repackage it. A Farber professional can explain all debt relief options to you, so you understand how they work, how long they take, what they cost and if they will eliminate your debt.
How you benefit
- Write-off up to 80% of the debts you can’t afford.
- Make your monthly payments more manageable
- Stop interest and penalties
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop collection calls
- Unfreeze your bank account
- Reduces your financial stress
- Help you rebuild credit for the future
Why choose us?
- Licensed by the federal government to provide formal debt solutions to eliminate debts you can’t afford
- We genuinely care and understand the stress you are going through
- We’ve helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt
- Over 70 convenient locations
- Over 40 years of experience
- Recognized for Customer Service:
✭✭✭✭✭ 4.9 Trustpilot customer rating
Six-time Consumer Choice Award winner (2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020)
Helpful Tips to Manage Your Finances
Ask the Experts: October 2020 Most people have money questions. After all, no one knows everything. Unfortunately, a lot of people are hesitant to talk about money at all and even fewer people are willing to ask questions. There are many reasons for this. In some...
Saving Money This Halloween Halloween is almost here! This is a fun and exciting time for many people, but it can also be an expensive one. Between treats, decorations, costumes, and more, Halloween can be very costly, especially if you have kids or you’re planning on...
Treat Co-Signing a Loan Very Seriously If a friend or family member is having difficulty getting a loan, they may ask you to co-sign the loan with them. This is often the case with those who have poor credit, no credit, or unreliable income. When you co-sign a loan,...