Reduce Debt by up to 80%
Debts we can help you eliminate
How we eliminate your debt
A Consumer Proposal (applicable in Ontario and all other Canadian provinces) is a formal agreement between you and your creditors. It includes an offer to your creditors to settle your debt for an amount that is less than the total amount owing. A consumer proposal can result in as much as an 80% debt reduction. More importantly, it allows you to keep your assets, your car and your house. Read more about Consumer Proposals Benefits.
Other debt relief options
You want to make sure you’re choosing an option that will completely eliminate your debt, not just repackage it. A Farber professional can explain all debt relief options to you, so you understand how they work, how long they take, what they cost and if they will eliminate your debt.
How you benefit
- Write-off up to 80% of the debts you can’t afford.
- Make your monthly payments more manageable
- Stop interest and penalties
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop collection calls
- Unfreeze your bank account
- Reduces your financial stress
- Help you rebuild credit for the future
Why choose us?
- Licensed by the federal government to provide formal debt solutions to eliminate debts you can’t afford
- We genuinely care and understand the stress you are going through
- We’ve helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt
- Over 70 convenient locations
- Over 40 years of experience
- Recognized for Customer Service:
✭✭✭✭✭ 4.9 Trustpilot customer rating
Six-time Consumer Choice Award winner (2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020)
Helpful Tips to Manage Your Finances
How to Improve Your Credit Score Your credit report and credit score are important. Whenever you apply for a loan, the lender will almost certainly look at your credit score and use it to decide if they will give you the loan and, if they do, what interest rate they...
Talking to Loved Ones About Debt Debt can be overwhelming. It can make you feel anxious and hopeless and afraid. It can also be something that many people want to hide. In our society, people do not talk about money and financial matters very often, and they discuss...
How to Enjoy Summer without Going Over Budget The summer is a time for fun and relaxation. However, many people feel like they can’t have a fun time without spending money. That’s not true! You can enjoy your summer and avoid going over budget at the same time. You...