How do you know if you're having financial problems?
If any of the scenarios below sound familiar to you, then it's time to ask for help. And we are here to assist you:
- You receive past-due notices on household bills.
- You rely on automatic draft protection to cover your chequing account.
- You are constantly borrowing money to make it from one payday to the next.
- You take out new loans to cover monthly payments on existing loans.
- You use available credit on your cards to cover daily household expenses.
- You borrow from one credit card to cover the minimum balance on another.
- You continually miss payments on your mortgage, property taxes or credit cards.
- You are slipping behind on your rent or utility payments.
- You are being harassed or sued by creditors.
These are all warning signs of financial problems. If you have ONE or more of the above issues in your life it may be time to ask for help. Confidential, informative help from our team of consultants and Trustees is available to you today.
Budgeting CAN Help you!
A regular budget or cash flow analysis will help you identify where your money is coming from and how you are using it.
To see where you stand, complete this quick budget worksheet. Then compare your results to the scenarios listed below:
"I have a perfect balance on my budget"
"Oops! Looks like my expenses are higher than my income each month."
You are overspending, which means you could be heading for trouble because you are currently spending more than you earn. You may be using credit to make up the difference, which can get you into trouble in the long run. You need to speak to a professional right away to help you solve your money problems. If you feel a free consultation might help, please click here to arrange one with one of our debt consultants today.